Доктор Винод Райна
Доктор Винод Райна
Dr. Vinod Raina is one of India's foremost Medical Oncologists with more than 30 years experience in field of Medical Oncology. Till recently he was Professor and Head of Medical Oncology at AIIMS. He has performed approximately 250 bone marrow transplants personally and under his headship AIIMS performed largest number of transplants in India for various cancers in the last 10 years with special interest in Breast, Lung Cancer, Lymphomas, Acute and Chronic Leukemia’s, Bone marrow, Stem Cell transplants and GI cancers He also brings tremendous research experience and has been Principal investigator of approximately 50 projects at AIIMS in the last 23 years. He has nearly 200 research publications in international and national journals. All adult cancers with special interest in Breast, Lung Cancer, Lymphomas, Acute and Chronic Leukemias, Bone marrow and Stem Cell transplants and GI cancer s etc.
- Working at FMRI as Head of Department & Director of Medical Oncology and Haematology since April 2013
- Professor of Medical Oncology at AIIMS 2001-2013
- Head Medical Oncology Department at AIIMS April 2007-2013
- Head Cancer Center, Royal Hospital, Muscat, Oman: 2 years and 4 months (2001-2004)
- Conducted DM course in Medical Oncology for the last 15 years, have trained about
- 60 DM students, these students are holding consultant positions at important places in India and abroad
- Transplants; Performed first high dose chemotherapy and peripheral blood stem cell
- transplant in India in 1994, till now have personally performed approximately 250
- transplants including approximately 70 allotransplants for various cancers
- Hon Research Fellow of Oxford University for 5 years (2005-1010)
- Headed Delhi Cancer Registry at AIIMS for 5 years. (2005-2010)
- Headed Record Section of IRCH AIIMS for 3 years.
- Associate Editor of Annals of Oncology 2008-2011
Награды и достижения
Has received many national and international awards
- Principal investigator of approximately 50 projects in AIIMS, the largest number.
- Received research funding from Oxford University, University of London, National Cancer Institute USA, DBT, and ICMR and various drug trial sponsors.